Friday 5 December 2008

I won! I won! I won!


I won the Indigo Mill Sponsors Challenge with my Hanging Around LO (click here for the original post) on UK Scrappers!
My goodies arrived in a big brown envelope with 'WINNER' drawn on it in black marker, so even the postie was intrigued - he even suggested I get a 12" letterbox once I explained why he's having to deliver so many more packets and parcels recently!
For my prize, I received a packet of We R Memory Keepers Designer Gromlets and one of the FoilGlitterFlock Adhesive Rub-on Kits (WRMK again!) - two products I've been wanting to try out for a while, so thank you again to the judges and everyone at Indigo Mill xxxx
The rub-ons are the 'Explorer' theme, so they co-ordinate perfectly with the Cosmo Cricket QVC TSV on a while ago, which I'm using to create a set of scrapbooks for my BIL commemorating his travels around the world with his girlfriend; I've also used the opportunity to impress upon my DH how much I NEED a BigBite now that these lovely gromlets will go to waste otherwise! (He swears he has some tools in the garage that could do the job, but I'm determined)
And, to anyone who's wondering: don't worry, the ellipses will be back :)
Leanne x

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi

Congrats on your win I got here via UKS!!

Love the clam crafter receipe :)

TC
:)

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Hahahaha, glad I could help with the big bite issue!

Good job with the layout, it was excellent, it really was. I'm just packing up some parcels and then I'm wrapping up strangers lucky dip xmas pressies... hope they like them. (Sorry that you have to starve by the way! lol)

Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Steph x

Leanie said...

Steph,
Just a quick note, you must be busy with all the sales going on!
I just wanted to say thank you for the extras in my latest delivery and also to say I LOVE the AMM albums - even full-priced they’re fabulous value!
Have just seen your comment - hope that you’re having fun parcelling up Secret Santas, I may have to partake and submit yet ANOTHER order…
My husband is going to KILL me!
Leanne x