Monday 10 November 2008

Au Revoir...

Hope that your Monday wasn't too taxing :)
Here's my latest LO - a response to the UKS November Week 1 Challenge from the Bijoux Belles - thank you ladies!
They set a challenge to produce a french-themed LO, using a french title, red white and blue, the sketch provided, and - naturellement! - some bling!
On a personal level its a rather bittersweet LO, as its of the only family holiday we had. My parents separated 3 years before this, but felt it was important for them to both be there as we visited Disneyland Paris (which I've saved for a separate LO) and spent the next day in Paris itself.  What also isn't evident from the photos is that I was either on crutches or in a wheelchair for the whole trip, after cracking my hip ice-skating in Swansea (so glamorous, lol)
All comments are appreciated, I'd love to hear what you think!
Off to cook tea now,
Leanne x

No comments: