Tuesday 29 November 2011

What's in a Name...?

This is my latest LO - it started out as an SU-only layout, but then I got inspired!  It was perfect for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers, about the people we're named for, and I even handmade my rosette from scratch - no die I promise!
Anyway, everything's SU apart from the journaling card, which is MME, and lovely flocked Thickers to match the lush flocked papers :D  And the gorgeous young subject is my little little brother (not to be confused with my big little brother), when he was the pageboy at my wedding...


Have you had any LOs that started off one way and ended up another?  Have you blogged them?  Drop me a link or let me know, I'm always interested in hearing the stories behind creations!
Thanks for looking,
Leanne x

3 comments:

Cole Meyer said...

Very nice! Not only looks good, but tells the story that can be passed down for generations. Excellent!!!

Diabetic Treatment in Bangalore said...

As much success came to him, my father stayed true to his promise. He built the hospital to help the most helpless children with catastrophic illnesses
Revathi

SweetClinics_Diabetologist said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.diabetic eye specialsits in Navi Mumbai