Thursday 4 December 2008

And so to blog...

I'm sorry that I haven't posted a great deal recently, but I've been as busy as a crafter can be!
I'm working on a couple of projects at the moment, a new blog design, plus a few new crafting ideas - and I can't wait to share them all with you!
Because I know that things can get a little fraught in the season of goodwill, so I've come up with a fabulous remedy called 'Crafter's Calm':
Ingredients: Your favourite tipple (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or something a little stronger!), a few lengths of ribbons, some textured cardstock, a ball of wool, some paints, glittered card, a handful of embellishments, and some luxurious fabric.
Method: Combine all of the above and decoratively arrange on a suitable surface (mine's the kitchen table).  Sit back and sip your drink with one hand, whilst stroking your stash with the other...
Result: One relaxed crafter!
Enjoy, and I promise I'll be back soon ;)
Leanne x

1 comment:

kjjc said...

Love it Leannie.made me laugh.